We understand learning new systems such as IMA (Item Maintenance Application, TransformCo's item repository) can be difficult and time consuming.
That's why we are now offering to build your items for you.
- Benefits of using the Vendor Item Build Solution:
- IMA Training, required of all new vendors, can be waived if you choose to use us exclusively for item build
- Faster setup of items
- Only requirement is to complete a predetermined spreadsheet with your item data and submit using the online form linked below
- How To Submit a Request:
- Contact VendorItemBuild@transformco.com to obtain the proper Item Build template you will use per your item build specifications.
- Attach your completed template to the request form and click Submit.
Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, or Firefox browsers
- Are there costs associated with this service?
Yes, there is a nominal administrative fee associated with this service to offset our resource costs. Builds are $10 per UPC/GTIN/VendorPack with a minimum of $100 per request/submission. Payments will be deducted from an outstanding invoice.
- Am I required to use Data Sync to transmit my item information?
No. You will not use Data Syncronization to publish item information to us. The VIB service begins creating the items in IMA directly, skipping the transmission of items via Data Synchronization.
- This means Vendors who solely utilize the Vendor Item Build service for their item creation needs are not required to subscribe to a Data Pool/Data Catalog provider.
- If you would like to stop using VIB services and self-build your item data in IMA, you must subscribe to a Data Pool/Data Catalog provider to continue item creation with us. See the Data Synchronization page for more information.
- Do I still need to use IMA to process my items?
- No. Vendors solely using VIB service will not obtain access to IMA (Item Maintenance Application). The item creation process is completed on your behalf.
- If you would like to stop using VIB services and self-build your item data in IMA, you must subscribe to a Data Pool/Data Catalog provider first to obtain IMA access and continue with item creation. See the Data Synchronization page for more information.
For further assistance, reach out to VendorItemBuild@transformco.com or use our contact form to email directly for more information.